Monthly Minnesota Stoics Gathering
This Month's Video:
Discussion at meetup:
We started this year by discussing the Ten Stoic Spiritual Exercises from the Enchiridion:
- Examine your impressions (discussed at February gathering)
- Remind yourself of the impermanence of things (discussed at March gathering)
- Use virtue - here and now
- Pause and take a deep breath
- Speak little and well
- Choose your company well
- Respond to insults with humor
- Don't speak too much about yourself
- Speak without judging
Once we complete the above exercises, we will discuss the Stoic Spiritual Exercises from the Meditations.
We'll also focus on the theme of this year's Stoic Week --- Stoicism and Love. Read more on the Modern Stoicism blog.